Being in isolation with our partner can be a time of increased connection and intimacy, but it can also put a strain on our relationship, especially if we are not extremely skilled communicators.
I wanted to find a way to bring these essential skills to my marriage counseling clients, without having them come into the office so I created a marriage video course.
This course is made up of twelve short videos that would take us eight sessions to cover in marital counseling, and they can be viewed in the safety and privacy of your own home.
If these skills are practiced, your communication with your partner will absolutely improve and your connection will grow stronger.
Research shows that happily married couples disagree almost 70% of the time. They just know how to manage conflict rather than avoiding it and becoming resentful or putting one another down.
This course will cover…
- Intimacy and the blocks to intimacy.
- How to lower reactivity and the brain science of a fight.
- The power of the pause.
- Avoiding tit-for-tat and going for the jugular.
- How to voice and respond to a complaint.
- The importance of and how to validate your spouse.
- Understanding emotional triggers and how to combat them.
- The 45 characteristics of healthy marriages.
- The top 10 marriage fights and how to resolve them.
- Know when to stop in the anger scale.
- Make what’s important to your spouse important to you.
- Avoid these 5 things if you want a healthy marriage.
- How to Fight Fair.
This video course is split into three modules and is valued at $480. I am offering module one for $9.99. This is less than most couple’s co-pay if they were attending one marital counseling session. If you find module one helpful (I think you will), you will have the opportunity to purchase both module two and three for half the price of one marital counseling session.
This video course will be offered for a limited time. Use this time in isolation to become master marital communicators and strengthen that connection.