This has been such a great week! The weather has been just beautiful, and I have been nominated for three blogger awards; The 3-in-1 Blogger Award and two Very Inspiring Blogger Awards. I can not even begin to tell you how much these awards are appreciated, and how grateful I am to have been nominated for them. Thank you for reading my blog and giving me the opportunity to inspire you. You, too, inspire me.
I want to take a moment and thank the very special bloggers who nominated me for the awards. Please check out their blogs. They have all written wonderful articles.
Thank you to Anne Onsoien http://enjoymyadventure.wordpress.com for nominating me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Your nomination is much appreciated. Keep inspiring!
Thank you to Currie Rose http://currierose.wordpress.com for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award nomination. It means a lot to me. You make the world a brighter place.
Thank you to Mental Health Food http://living4bliss.wordpress.com for The 3-in-1 Award nomination. For this, I am grateful. You touch my life and the lives of so many others! Thank you
Now the rules for these awards:
1.Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
7 Things About Me
- I have a husband, two children, two cats, and a dog.
- My afternoons are often busy driving kids from one activity to another.
- While my kids are in school, I work in a private practice counseling individuals, couples, families, and groups.
- For ten years, I taught elementary and middle school.
- I love 70s music and nachos. (I know, my friends laugh at my love for Abba too.)
- Running, reading, and writing are all passions of mine. (Sometimes I need to run a little extra to make up for my Friday night nachos.)
- I believe that you can not adequately care for others if you are not adequately caring for yourself.
I would like to nominate the following blogs for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Please take a look at their wonderful blogs. If you decide to accept this award, please remember to put a link back to http://letlifeinpractices.wordpress.com
HI I’M CLINT http://clintandrews.wordpress.com
Mental Health Food http://living4bliss.wordpress.com
Life in Harmony and Balance http://lifeinharmonyandbalance.wordpress.com
Carol B Sessums http://adjustingyourfocus.wordpress.com
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for the 3-in-1 Award. Please check out these great logs. If you decide to accept these awards please remember to put a link back to http://letlifeinpractices.wordpress.com
Have a Dream http://jamesdez.wordpress.com
Goss Coaching http://gosscoaching.wordpress.com
GYA today http://gyatoday.wordpress.com