Life is too short to…
- dwell on what you do not have.
- neglect to tell those you love that you love them.
- spend your time ruminating in the past.
- find things to criticize rather than finding things that you can praise.
- focus on times when you have been wronged rather than remembering when things have gone right.
- overlook nature’s beauty.
- carry a chip on your shoulder. You will miss the good that surrounds you.
- discount your strengths. We all have them. Where is your focus?
- worry so much about the future that you miss the promise of today.
- hold grudges. Holding a grudge is making a choice to imprison yourself. Let yourself free.
As different as we may be, we all have one thing in common- We all have a limited time on this earth. One day you may ask yourself, What did I do with it? What were my priorities? What things were really important?
Answer those questions now. What am I doing with it? What are my priorities? What is really important to me?
Make it count. Have fun. Accomplish something. Help a child. Make a difference in the life of another. You are worth it! Let life in.
Now, go have a great day!
- Beauty Of Untouched (lightinsmiles.wordpress.com)