“Highly productive managers have the confidence and respect of their workers and, because of their skills in human relationships, receive greater cooperation and productivity from their workers. Highly motivated workers have greater freedom, more respect and consideration, greater participation in decision-making, and are part of an enthusiastic and cooperative team.” -Frank Goble, author of The Third Force: The Psychology of Abraham Maslow
You are only as good as your people.
Treat your employees well, and they will not want to let you down. Remember, people thrive in a positive environment. Let them know that you believe in them. Get to know your workers, and make them feel valued. Thank their significant other; whether you know it or not, they, too, are a big part of your team. Treat your employees as you wish to be treated.
“It is not the confident manager that leads with power over; it is the confident manager that motivates, inspires, praises, and instructs.” -Kristin Barton Cuthriell, M.Ed., MSW, LCSW
- Enthusiasm Will Propel You to Better Places (letlifeinpractices.com)
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs (prmarketingcommunication.com)
- Tips for Improving Your Leadership Skills (runapptivo.apptivo.com)
- Leadership, Management and Openness – Confidence and the Personal Development Mindset (wisewolftalking.com)
- Leadership (http://clintandrews.wordpress.com)